To use this service an extra jar has to be included in your trustbuilder-web.war file. Download the latest xmemcached jar file and place it in the /lib folder of your trustbuilder package.
- address Address of the remote memcached service
- poolsize Size of the connectionpool to use
- get(key) Get item by key
- put(key,value) Put key/value pair
- add(key,value) Set key/value pair
- replace(key,value) Replace key/value pair
- set(key,expiry,value) Put key/value pair with expiry
- add(key,expiry,value) Set key/value pair with expiry
- replace(key,expiry,value) Replace key/value pair with expiry
- remove(key) Remove item from store
Memory / Session service
There are 3 different session services available. They allow to integrate a session service in the workflow. However, it's not limited to only sessions, they can be used as a way to pass information between requests.
Properties: * jndi * putStatement (optional) * getStatement (optional) * remStatement (optional)
Properties: * address (supports multiple addresses) * poolsize * memory be.securit.trustbuilder.util.SimpleCacheService
expiring memory: be.securit.trustbuilder.util.TimedBlockingHashMap
Properties: * ttl Time to keep the entries in memory before removing them
These implementations can be used as backend for sessionmanagement, see the section over sessionmanagement.
- put(key,object) Put a key in the store with a value (expiring after ttl defined in the config)
- get(key) Get the value from the store by its key
- get(key,timeoutSeconds) Get the value from the store by its key with a timeout in seconds
- remove(key) Remove a value from the store