IDHUB Login information
Logging-In with Other Services
The Administrator can log into the Admin Portal with other Services once these are configured, some of these services could include Active Directory.
IDHUB End user agreement
This details the text of the Software License Agreement.
Clicking on the Users Profile Email at the top right corner of the page, and then clicking on License in the drop down list will open a page containing the license agreement.
All Categories and Attributes created are displayed under Preferences. A User can only create a new Attribute under one of the Available Categories. The newly created Attribute will then be listed under the specific Category on the Preferences page.
To have an Attribute displayed as a column on the Users List page, it first needs to be checked on the Preferences page. Also to have it not displayed on the Users List page, it needs to be unchecked
- Click on Users profile email at the top right corner of page and then click onPreferences from the drop down list
- Check any item(User Attribute)
- Click on Users under Administration (Notice that the newly checked User Attribute from bullet point 2 above shows as column on the Users list page)
IDHUB Logout information
Auto Log-Out (Clicking item)
The Admin Portal automatically logs out when its session expires (this is when User leave Application idle for a defined period of time and then comes back to it and clicks on any item on the page, User will then receive a pop up(message) dialog box indicating that session has expired and that user will be redirected to the log in page upon clicking OK)
Auto Log-Out (Refresh)
The Admin Portal automatically logs out when its session expires (this is when User leave Application idle for a defined period of time and then comes back to it and refreshes page, User will then be logged out and be redirected to the log-In page.
Auto Logout (Two tabs of Admin Portal in Same Browser)
The Admin Portal automatically logs out when User have two tabs opened on same browser but logs out from one tab and then visits the remaining tab and performs some action there (say click on any item on the current page)
Logging Out (Manual)
This operation logs out the User from the Admin Portal.
- Click on the User Profile email at the top right corner of page
- Click Log Out from the drop down list
Possible Alerts that can be encountered during this operation
- If user have two instances(tabs) of Admin Portal opened in the same web browser on the same machine and User logs out from Admin Portal on one tab, and then goes to the other tab where Admin Portal is opened, and executes some action there, say click on any item on the left side bar, User will be informed via a pop up(message) dialog box that current session has expired and will be redirected to the login page upon clicking OK
- For network connectivity issues, User might sometimes encounter an error when logging out